Writing desk designed by Studio BBPR, formed by the initials of four Italian architects-designers: Gian Luigi Banfi (1910-1945), Ludovico Belgioso (1909), Enrico Peressuti (1908-1976) and Ernesto Nathan Rogers (1909-1968.) It was manufacured by Olivetti, Italy in the 1960s. The desk is complete original with a metal cabinet with five plastic drawers on the right. The whole estructure and legs of the desk are painted steel in grey and beige. The top desk is a short of green vynil.
The top of the desk has 4 plastic pieces, one has been glued and another one has a missing part. Table top has few stains and a small rip off. Iron has a little rust here and there. Two drawers have a broken part on the front side.
Height 68 cm Width112 cm Depth42 cm